Australian Industry Participation Plan for the Harbourside Redevelopment
Mirvac is committed to providing information about the upcoming tender packages for the supply of key goods and services for the Harbourside Redevelopment in an effort to afford full, fair and equal opportunities for Australian entities to procure and supply goods and services to the Project.
To be considered as a supplier of goods and services on the Project, Mirvac requires potential suppliers to demonstrate compliance with pre-qualification pre-requisites that have been developed to ensure the successful procurement of works for both Suppliers and Mirvac for the Project.
Accordingly, the following is a list of metrics in which potential Suppliers will be evaluated on:
- Commitment to Work Health and Safety initiatives, policies and procedures
- Commitment to Quality initiatives, policies and procedures
- Previous experience in delivering goods and services on comparable projects
- Financial Stability
- Capability to deliver required goods and services
- Reliability and certainty of supply
- Resourcing and ability to complete works within required timeframe
- Technological innovation and specialist expertise
In addition to the above project specific pre-requisites, prospective suppliers will also need to comply with Mirvac Groups wider Vendor Code of Conduct. More information on Mirvac's Vendor Code of Conduct can be found here.
Current and Upcoming Opportunities
Mirvac is currently seeking EOI's for all trades, however current procurement timeline requires a specific need for EOI's relating to the below services to be submitted:
- No specific EOI's currently required.
Please note that Mirvac requires all goods and services to comply with the applicable Australian Standards, in addition to other regulatory codes and requirements (BCA, NCC, Greenstar etc.)